Wednesday, August 11, 2010





Despite the long plane ride to the Philippines, my cousin and I immediately left Manila for Roxas, Isabela. The approximate length of the car ride to Roxas was 12 hours due to some unexpected traffic. There was a lot of road construction occurring throughout the national highway, which consists of only two lanes. As soon as we arrived in Roxas, one could imagine we were very tired. In the 24 hours we were travelling, we probably slept around 4 or 5 hours... Even recounting the trip to Roxas makes me weary.
(From bottom to top) 1) Here I am taking in the views of the mountains while stopping at a gas station.
2) Children play outside by the wonderful landscape of the mountainside.
3) Just when I thought we would be leaving traffic in Manila, we struck traffic that delayed us for at least an hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment